Friday 27 January 2017

63 more days

Not that I am counting down or anything...

Another busy week with lots of things on the go, I am glad the weekend is here!

I visited the house twice this week. Now that the demolition is done, the day to day changes are not as visible. Although the ensuite bathroom looks a little more civilized.And the kitchen floor has been laid.

Our family room still looks like a junk yard, but the fireplace is being resurfaced this week so once the cabinets are installed we should be able to see a major transformation.Some of the interior doors are already up and the backdoor to the garage has also been installed. 

Although I cannot wait to move back, the thought of rearranging everything and setting up the house from scratch scares me. I wonder how long it will take to settle in, how many more days I should be adding to the countdown calendar....??

No comments:

Post a Comment