Sunday 22 January 2017

Mustard.... check!

We went "home" earlier today; Sundays are the only days of the week our contractors are off, so we don't have to feel guilty about slowing them down while visiting.

I was curious to see if they had started painting the walls on the main floor, and they had.  The mustard coloured wall looked nice next to the light grey (although I am pretty sure I am at my limit with that colour!).

They had also installed the side door in the laundry room. The door with the large glass has certainly made the room much brighter! I definitely appreciate the natural light more than ever these days 😢
The bathrooms tiles on the second floor have been laid, as well. I have to admit, the ones in the second bathroom look much nicer than those in the ensuite, probably because the latter reminds of our old white tiles on the main floor😨
Some of the baseboards are also up in the bedrooms. You can now see that the "face lift" is beginning to make a difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment