Friday 31 March 2017

Home Sweet Home!

The day finally arrived! We were packed and ready to leave by around 10 am. After packing both cars and saying farewell to our lovely tenants,  we got on the road and came back "home" at last!

The house was a mess of course,  and it was hard to figure where to begin. We could not even unload the cars as we had no idea where to put everything.

A couple of hours into the clean up, I decided to sit down and take a break. I think the Tetley Green Tea that I had at that moment was the best thing I had ever had tasted in my life!

I picked up Samy from the school as I didn't want  him to get on the wrong bus and end up at the stop by the rental place where he had been picked up that morning.  He was also excited to come home.

Our contractor only had a few small things to do around the house and left around 6 pm;  Our renovation officially ended today, 3 days ahead of the schedule!

PS, the wallpaper turned out really well, afterall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment