Sunday 12 March 2017

M&M to the rescue!

I don't know if M&M have been reading my mind (or maybe my blog!), but they sure had some good news for us today!  Although the bar island is still out of the question, they have designed a custom  built cabinet in the entertainment area  that will give us the look and feel of a bar. In addition,  we will have a high side table to compliment the unit.
The basement already looks a lot bigger and brighter now that the pot lights have been installed and the walls have been removed.  I am sure once the new floor is down and the walls are painted, we will notice a big transformation.  In fact the basement will have the biggest transformation as it will have a completely different layout.
The appliances will be delivered tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing how the kitchen will look once the appliances are all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment