Thursday 29 December 2016

Echooo.... chooo....ooo

We had to say goodbye to our kitchen table today! The echo in the house is getting louder now that most of our furniture is either sold or moved to the basement.

I have to admit, the dimensions also seem to be off these days, I find some rooms to be smaller and some bigger now that they are empty.... or am I just losing my mind!?

So far it has been a frustrating experience,  although we are excited to remodel the house and turn it into a more modern and practical space for ourselves,
The de-cluttering and packing process do not seem to end.....are we there yet?! Sigh...

P.S. we went to see the "Potted Potter" show today,  it was hilarious and very entertaining! If only my parents had sent me to Hogwart's when I was 11, I could use a little magic with this renovation...

No comments:

Post a Comment