Thursday 22 December 2016

Let the chaos begin...

My Christmas holiday has officially started as of today as I had to use up my last few vacation days; although I have a feeling it will not be a relaxing vacation this time.

I am trying to sell a few more pieces of furniture through Kijiji, which is another story, especially when people ask whether I would deliver for them or send them a picture of the mattress cover, seriously?!

On a more positive note, all the furniture in the master bedroom was sold today, which means we will have to move to the guest bedroom as of tonight.... And we had to empty all the drawers into a couple of plastic bags, which made it difficult for me to find a pair of socks earlier today, so maybe this was only semi positive.

The whole house is a disaster and this is just the beginning... The sad part is that I cannot complain too much about my life being turned upsides down as it was all self inflicted!

By the way, we decided to turn down the quote from the Doc, it ended up being higher than the first quote and truth be told I am still not quite sure if he understood what we were trying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment